Full Account Management for Amazon Vendors and Sellers
With Vendor Velocity, you get all of the Amazon opportunities without the hassles. Our business is providing full management of your presence on Amazon. From page setup to enhanced brand content to advertising and taking care of all of the tedious, confusing, behind the scenes stuff, we’ve got you covered.
For a deep look at the core services included in our full account management, check out our Amazon Listing and Optimization Services, Enhanced Brand Content Services, and Amazon Advertising Services.
With Vendor Velocity, Amazon Account Management also represents the behind-the-scenes work that we do to help you maintain a profitable, hassle-free relationship with Amazon. We keep your presence on Amazon humming, providing hands-on, day-to-day management, robust reporting, and experienced issue resolution.
If you’ve been managing your company’s presence on Amazon for even a short time, you know that Amazon is great for shoppers. It’s been called the most customer-centric company in the world for a reason. That’s also why Amazon is such an exciting business opportunity. But behind the scenes, Amazon can be quite tricky to work with.
You have probably discovered how difficult it can be to communicate with Amazon and how hard it can be to find a resolution when you encounter an issue. Whether you’re trying to establish Proof of Delivery, dispute a chargeback, resolve an AP Audit, or negotiate your Annual Terms Agreement, you need an experienced hand who knows how the Amazon system works to help you navigate. That’s where we come in. Don’t go it alone on Amazon. Get ahead of the game with a partner who already knows how to succeed on Amazon.
Amazon Account Management Benefits
ON YOUR OWN
- A 24-to-48-hour wait when you contact Amazon
- Inaccurate chargebacks costing you money
- Not clear if terms of agreement are fair
WITH VENDOR VELOCITY
- Quick answers backed by 15+ years of experience
- Direct connection with Amazon to get more info if needed
- First-contact resolution of your issues
- All chargebacks reviewed for you and disputed if possible
- Assistance identifying causes of chargebacks
- Implementation of chargeback-prevention plan
- Market research on annual terms
- Experienced assistance with terms negotiation
A chargeback can occur anywhere from receiving a PO from Amazon, to the point when the order is delivered to an Amazon fulfillment center. Amazon may charge you for any of the following:
- Problems with Purchase Orders (POs)
- Problems with the transportation process
- Problems with preparation
- Problems with the receiving process
- Problems with the Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN)
- Problems with Direct Fulfillment
These chargebacks can often be issued in error, so in an effort to help our vendors, we research all chargebacks that are issued to you to see if anything can be disputed. Also, for vendors with recurring chargeback issues, we do a deep dive into the vendor’s processes to locate the root cause of the recurring chargeback. We then work with their team to put a process in place that will avoid future chargebacks.
Amazon’s customer-centric approach means that it has to apply pressure to Vendors. Amazon operates on volume, not on relationships. Lucky for you, we have years of experience working with and negotiating with Amazon, so we know what fair terms look like. With dialed-in processes in place for helping you know your data, resolve weaknesses in your product line, and push for better terms on everything from damage to freight allowances, Vendor Velocity can help you fight for a bigger chunk of the profits your products will earn.